Without Walls - December
Time & Location
About the Event
This will be an amazing time of celebration and worship but will also be geared with a strong and open presentation of the gospel. So bring your friends and loved ones so they can hear the wonderful message of Jesus.
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW...
⚠‼YOU MUST RESERVE TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT and you will NEED to bring your tickets for ENTRY ‼⚠
⚠--- Covid Restrictions ---⚠
In order to comply with Covid Regulations please be ready to comply with the following:
1. Masks must be worn ✅
2. Social distancing must be maintained by family groups remaining 1.5 metres apart from others. ✅
3. You MUST register EACH person attending (including children)✅
4. Seating areas will be in sections of 50 people. You must remain in your assigned seating area. You must not cross into another area under any circumstance. ✅
5. While attending a religious gathering there are steps you need to take to keep yourself and others safe including not sharing food, drink or items. ✅
--- Entry Points ---
Enter at Gate 1 at the southern corner of the park on Bosquet St.
Enter by the South-East Gate located half-way along the parking service road.
Sections 3 & 4
Enter by the North-East Gate located at the end of Hamelin Street
--- What to Bring---
- Camp style seating or rugs.
- Sunscreen and shade if you require it. 5:00pm can still be hot. There is no shade on site.
- Picnic style food and drink. Limited BBQ facilities are also available
- Friends and family!
--- On site Facilities ---
Toilets are located behind the stage area on the left-hand side.
Gates will open at 4:00pm and close at 9:00pm